GODSEND AGENDA D6
GODSEND AGENDA: Mythos
The D6 system offers players a way to explore GODSEND Agenda with the award winning cinematic game engine from West End Games!
Jerry D. Grayson, Paul Tomes, Brian Vinson, Mike Fiegel, Matt B. Carter, and Darren Miguez. Contributions by Matt Forbeck, Sandy Antunes, W. Van Meter, and Ross Winn
Andrew Huerta, Jerry Grayson, Aaron Scott, Gary Dupuis
Jerry D. Grayson
Cover Color Painting
Page Count: 288 pages, Hardback
Product number KHP003
· Over 200 pages of extensive history and character background set in the world of The GODSEND Agenda.
· Four new alien races: The Angelos, Atlanteans, Chimerans, and Elohim.
· An all-encompassing list of Super human abilities and powers to make your character truly extraordinary.
· Clear and concise rules for creating gadgets and artifacts of legendary power.
· A style sheet for life in the year 2010
· Completely compatible with all D6 titles printed to date, making the game world infinitely expandable!
The 1st GODSEND Agenda sourcebook, GODSEND Agenda: Mythos contains plot hooks for exciting adventures during several time periods such as ancient Egypt, the Dark Ages, Victorian England, the Great War, and the postmodern age.
Jerry D. Grayson, Mike Fiegel, Matt B. Carter, and Darren Miguez
Jerry Grayson, Aaron Scott, and Grace Palmer
Page count: 144, Soft Cover
Product number KHP004
· Artifacts of wondrous power used by notable figures in myth Two new organizations: The 5th Sun and the World Serpent
· Introduction and write up of the Norse and Ashanti Pantheon
· Expanded encounter and chase rules
· Renown and Agenda rules to expand your character’s role and influence on earth
· Pantheon rules for creating truly godlike super beings and the organization they belong to.
· A full length globetrotting Victorian adventure featuring exciting locations such as England , Africa, and China
· A full length adventure pitting players against outer gods from beyond our realm of reason.
· Several Short adventures set in the world of GODSEND Agenda.
· Over 20 new characters to use in your super heroic adventures
D6 POWERS is a D6 compatible sourcebook that allows players to create super hero characters! Learn more about new and revised super powers, expanded special abilities, gadget creation, advantages and disadvantages for use in any D6 game.
Discover a wealth of information on powers (new and updated), so many details that it took a whole book to contain them all.
Page count: 152, Soft Cover
Product number KHP005
· Rules for superhero play with point built characters and a modular powers system that lets you build exactly the character that you want to play.
· Revised and expanded powers for use with GODSEND Agenda and generic “4 color” super hero games.
· Scalable rules for over 100 super powers.
· Expanded Gadget creation rules.
· Expanded super heroic combat maneuvers.
· New advantages and disadvantages
· 13 new templates for use in any D6 game
Copyright 2006 Khepera Publishing. GODSEND Agenda is a trademark of Khepera Publishing.
The D6 System, West End Games, Ltd., D6 System, Legend System, West End Games, and WEG are trademarks of Purgatory Publishing Inc.